Fundraising for CM12 Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy BEAM 2

12:03 0 Comments


allabouthegalaxybeam posted on facebook

Fundraising for CM12 Lolllipop has officially started!!! I couldn´t wait until a miracle happens so I set up the fundraising site here now:https://www.youcaring.com/…/fundraising-for-cm12-lol…/330367
And I did a video about it on youtube here:https://youtu.be/GErM2m47OjU
This is a list of the functions that I would like to have:
1. stable and battery optimized CM12 Lollipop with root and unroot possibility
2. Multilingual ROM. So languages such as German, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Hebrew and many others are supported
3. Integrated CWM or TWRP recovery
4. No need to manually add google services anymore. This ROM should have them implemented already
5. OTG (USB Host mode) support to connect USB devices such as USB mouse, USB keyboard, USB pendrive and others
6. Overclock support to the highest and most stable frequency possible
7. Kernel swap support for more virtual RAM taken out of the micro sd card
And extras such as improved GPS signal, keep projector alive while pressing power button, turn of camera shutter sound...
Please note that this is a RND project (research and development). That means that there is no 100% guarantee that all these functions will work. This project has never been attempted before so some things might work and some not!
So I am giving YOU this opportunity to take action and donate for this project. I know its a big amount of money but there is nothing that I can do about that. That is the average amount that developers on sites such asfreelancer.com and elance.com wanted. And paypal takes fees for donations as well. Should I not find any developer then I will refund your money through paypal. If you know somebody that is capable of doing this project inform me.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments: